Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Featherdale Wildlife Park


At the entrance armed with a passport to collect all the stamps at the various stations. This kind of mission thrilled me to bits.


Our first stop - Koala station! See how interested this koala was in Wei.


It was the first time I saw koalas. Very excited but also very cautious. Hence, that was the nearest I was willing to stand durng the photo shoot.


I was extremely thrilled when I found a koala with the name of Rusty (same name as my beloved dog whom I missed terribly during the trip). Rusty, the koala, was as cute as Rusty, my dog.


Wei wanted to pose like that when I took a picture of her next to the kangaroo. Do they look alike?

The park was very well-maintained and clean. I liked the several sinks found at different stations where visitors could wash their hands. A very relaxing and pleasant visit.

No comments: